The Speakeasy Ball - Tatton Park Christmas Party 2014
Tatton Park Christmas Party 2014 - The Speakeasy Ball
Enjoy the Roaring Twenties at The Speakeasy Ball!
Prohibition is back for Christmas 2014! Experience the opulence and mystique of 1920s speakeasies as they are brought to life with a night of jazz, gin and pure entertainment. A Christmas party that is guaranteed to be roaring!
Enjoy a legendary show, exceptional quality catering, along with a charity casino, interactive photo booths and a few surprises. There is a full programme of entertainment and guests can join in the competitions with fabulous prizes throughout the evening.
What's included at the Tatton Park Christmas Party?
- Red carpet arrival
- Glass of fizz on arrival
- Spectacular West End style themed show
- Pure non-stop entertainment
- Champagne and cocktail bar
- Crackers and novelties
- Sumptuous three course meal with locally sourced ingredients prepared by our team of top award winning chefs
- Disco with professional DJ until the early hours
- Charity fun casino with roulette, blackjack and poker tables
- On site photographers to capture you and your guests as you enjoy your evening
- Disabled access
- Free car parking
- On site security
- Transport and accommodation solutions available
Baskets of assorted breads & unsalted butter
- A. Pressed ham hock terrine with piccalilli
- B. Ballotine of salmon, fresh salmon and prawns with citrus dressing
- C. Twice baked cheddar cheese and chive soufflé, watercress salad, mustard and honeycomb dressing
- A. Chicken Breast, festive bubble & squeak, roasted root vegetables and haricot vert beans
- B. A tatin of shallots and wild mushrooms, ribboned vegetables, rocket and candied walnut dressing
- A. Traditional Christmas Pudding, apricot compote with brandy sauce
- B. Chocolate torte, vanilla & raspberry Picasso
Tea, Coffee & peppermint creams
Please kindly advise of any food allergies at least 10 days prior to your party.
2014 Dates and prices
|Friday 28th November||£49.50|
|Saturday 29th November||£49.50|
|Friday 5th December||£49.50|
|Saturday 6th December||£59.50|
|Friday 12th December||£59.50|
|Saturday 13th December||£59.50|
|Wednesday 17th December||£69.50 (*inclusive party package)|
|Thursday 18th December||£49.50|
|Friday 19th December||£59.50|
|Saturday 20th December||£59.50|
|Monday 22nd December||£69.50 (*inclusive party package)|
* All-inclusive package, includes all wine by the glass, beer and soft drinks, all night
All prices are per person. Prices above are inclusive of VAT. Dates are subject to availability at time of booking.
Where's the party?
- Tatton Park
- WA16 6QN
How to find the party
Tatton Park lies just south of central Manchester next to the town of Knutsford. it is clearly signposted from Junction 7 of the M56 coming out of Manchester onto the A556 (turning at the second roundabout after the airport) - follow the brown signs for Tatton Park or the AA signage for the Christmas Party Extravaganzas.
Take the turning off the A556 is at the traffic lights next to the 'Swan Hotel' at Bucklow Hill.
From here it is only about 1 mile drive and again is well sign posted.
Tatton Park is also signposted all the way from the M6 at Junction 19.
These directions are for the Rostherne entrance which is the only gate open in the evening (the Knutsford entrance closes at 4pm).
Once inside the park follow the 'Christmas Extravaganza' signs to our fabulous tented pavillion.
For sat-nav purposes, the address is Tatton Park, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6QN (however we would suggest you follow the AA signs or the brown Tatton Park signs as these will lead you direct to Tatton Park).
To avoid confusion, please let all members of the party know that the party is in a separate structure and not in the main hall.
There is plenty of free on-site car parking for both cars and coaches on hard standing ground. You are not required to pay any entry charges to Tatton Park.
Vehicles can be left overnight, but at the owner's risk. We do have 24 hour security, however, we cannot be held responsible for the loss of or any damage to your vehicle whilst on the Tatton Park premises. Gates re-open at 8am for vehicles to be collected. If you do drive and then decide to have a few drinks, please be safe when you leave and take a taxi.
Dress to impress! Gents either black tie or smart (trousers with shirt & tie), ladies smart evening wear. Please inform all your guests we do not allow trainers, t-shirts, denim or jeans (even designer pairs!). If guests are not dressed appropriately, we reserve the right to refuse admission.
Please contact the office on 08450 251 251 for more information.
Stay and Play
Let us organise a hotel for you. We will find the perfect hotel and booking at the same time as your Christmas Party we will be able to offer rooms at reduced prices.