Christmas Party : Christmas Party at the Cutty Sark 2018 – LON10559
Christmas Party aboard the Cutty Sark 2018
The Cutty Sark is one of the world’s most famous ships and is the last surviving tea clipper, the fastest and greatest of her time. She stands as a glorious monument to the age of sail and to all those who lost their lives in the merchant service. Situated on the shore of the mighty Thames River the ship provides commanding views over Canary Wharf and the City of London.
Inspired from journeys to distant shores, nestling into British coves and midnight storms in open seas; our festive season is designed for the most headstrong of maidens and reckless ship mates. This is their secret party in the feasting berth, nestled underneath the golden glory of the Cutty Sark hull.
- Seated max: 240 guests
- Glass of sparkling wine on arrival
- Delicious hot & cold canapé reception
- Exceptional three course dinner by moving venue
- Dance floor and DJ
- Use of your table(s) for the duration of the night - make it your party base!
- After dinner fun casino tables*
- Full disabled access
(*additional charges may apply)
- 6.30pm Arrival - Reception
- 8.30pm Dinner is served
- 9.45pm Music and dancing
- 11.30pm Last orders
- 12.00am Carriages and guests depart