Christmas Party : Farnborough Christmas Party at Queen’s Parade 2018 – FAR320
Farnborough Christmas Party 2018
Enter the shadowy and decadent world of 1890's Paris.
Our entertainers welcome you to a Montmartre Street Scene at dusk where the Montmartre ambience is fully recreated with Aerial Artists and Can Can Dancers.
Follow your fellow revelers into the exotic and sumptuous Parisian nightlife, with rich velvet drapes, impressive candelabras and lavish lighting.
Enjoy a range of delicious hot and cold canapés whilst relaxing with a drink at our uniquely themed bars.
As you enjoy a fabulous Four Course Dinner, admire the provocative and enchanting razzle-dazzle with exquisite sets, mesmerising Aerial Hoop Acts, extravagant costumes, the famous Can Can and the very best of Burlesque.
Later, enjoy the glamorous Casino, jump on our famous Champagne Rodeo, Dodgems, or simply dance the night away!!
So join us this year for an unforgettable night - Christmas Parties in Hampshire don't get better than this!
Itinerary for the Farnborough party
- 6.45pm Themed bars open
- 7.00pm Aerialists Entertain
- 7.30pm Delicious Hot & Cold Canapés served
- 8.10pm Four Course Dinner
- 8.40pm Stunning Burlesque Act
- 9.10pm Roxanne Tango Aerial Performances
- 9.40pm Spectacular Can Can Finale
- 10.00pm Rodeo, Dodgems, Disco and Casino
- 12.30am Survivors' Breakfast
- 12.45am Last Orders and Last Rides
- 1.00am Au Revoir!
Entertainment for the Burlesque party
- Spectacular Theming and Scenery
- Live Entertainment
- Burlesque Performers
- Aerial Acrobats
- Can Can Dancers
- Champagne Rodeo
- Delicious Hot & Cold Canapés
- Superb Three Course Dinner
- Cheese Buffet
- Professional Photographer *
- Charity Casino including Blackjack and Roulette *
- State of the Art Disco with Intelligent Lighting
- Starlit Ceilings and Professional Set Lighting
- Christmas Crackers
- Full Event Management
- On-Site Security
- Free Cloakroom
- Free Car Parking
- Survivors Breakfast!
*(a small charge applies)