Christmas Party : East London Christmas Party 2018 – Grotto Outré – LON407
Grotto Outré Christmas Party
Based in East London, Grotto Outré create unique, exciting and immersive Christmas parties all set in a bespoke eye shattering Ice cave - along with fantastic food and outrageous entertainment Grotto Outré bring you something special and slightly off the wall every Christmas season.
Voted Time out’s top of the Pop up’s Christmas 2014 and critics choice 2015 along with pole position in the Nudge’s December agenda 2015 and Nominated as London’s best alternative theatre by The Evening Standard. Grotto Outré 2017 will once again show you a very different type of Christmas.
This year we welcome you to the most unique, outlandish and off the wall Christmas party, The Caves of Christmas Wonderment - let Grotto Outré take you on a journey to the Ice Cave and show you the story of the Snowman. Upon arrival the story of Outrè will begin landing you straight into the quirky Grotto bar and reindeer prepping area, don’t stand too close as these reindeers are feisty. Walk around, drink and explore then follow the Snowman through the portal where you will be whisked away into a frozen new land, to a time where Christmas is not for the faint hearted, with amazing wall to wall floor to ceiling decoration, lighting, crazy characters and pumping music you will be immersed instantly into this adult Ice wonderland.
- Full use of venue and Grotto Outré bespoke Ice cave
- Chilled Prosecco and magic greeting by Mr 'Christmas Cheer’ (Nominated London’s best entertainer at the London Bar&Club awards 2015 and 2016)
- A sprinkle of amazement and wonderment.
- Three course sit down dinner or bowl food menu.
- Ice themed bar with full drinks menu and drinks packages
- Special appearances by the inhabitants of the Ice cave throughout the evening
- Full event management
- Secret Outré surprise
- DJ, sound system celebration and dance area
- Outré amusement strap-on’s please ask
- A room for Garments, Ski’s and large coats (please leave huskies and small bears at home)
- 6.00/6.30 - Drinks Reception
- 7.00 - Canapés
- 7.30 - Enter the Ice Cave
- 8.00 - Dinner is Served
- 8.00 - Dance Floor Opens
- 9.30 - Santa and Reindeer Arrive
- 11.30 - Carriages