Christmas Party : London Dungeon Christmas Party 2018 – LON9293
Christmas Party at The London Dungeons 2018
The London Dungeon attraction is one of the best loved, themed venues in London. Telling the story of some of London’s most infamous moments in history. Located at County Hall, close to Waterloo and Westminster stations, the London Dungeon is a themed, scarily fun, unique & intimate dinner venue. The evening includes a live actor led tour with a ride which really brings London’s rich, dark history to life, guaranteed to make you laugh out loud! Fear is a funny thing…
Starting off, you’ll be welcomed into our Gin Palace to enjoy a delicious gin cocktail with our social media photographer who will be capturing your best ghastly poses! With our cast of talented actors taking you on an immersive theatre tour of 40 minutes through London’s darkest history, you’ll meet infamous characters such as Jack the Ripper, Mrs Lovett in her Pie shop and Sweeny Todd for a cheeky haircut!
Afterwards you’ll be welcomed into our 18th century themed pub, The Tavern, for some traditional pub grub, cheerful drinks and our resident DJ playing the ultimate party tunes!
The perfect end of year reward for your team, a sneaky work mate get together or special night out with friends.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE EVENING?
- Gin Fizz welcome drink (soft drink alternative available)
- Free soft drinks all evening
- Exclusive access to The London Dungeon after hours
- Cloakroom free of charge
- Social media photographer capturing your best poses from the evening – available on our Facebook page the following day for you to tag and share!
- Bowl food and dessert canapés from Food by Dish
- Fully stocked bar – Wine, beer, spirits, prosecco, soft drinks