Christmas Party : Nottingham Christmas Party 2019 – Moonlight in Marrakech – NOT356
Beeston Hockey Club, Nottingham Christmas Party 2019
WELCOME TO MOONLIT IN MARRAKECH
Scented oil lamps and Arabian Acrobats light the way as you are led across the wooden bridge amongst tranquil fountains and ornate bronze sculptures to the vibrant and energetic city of Marrakech. Tantalize your senses in this exotic bazaar with an intoxicating richness of colour and exquisite fabrics.
Enjoy a range of delicious hot and cold canapés whilst relaxing with a drink at our uniquely themed bars.
Enter our sumptuous palm lined dining area and enjoy a three-course dinner in the alfresco ambience beneath our twinkling starlit ceiling. Be entertained by our hypnotic harem of Aerial Performers tumbling from above and stand by for spectacular finale from our full cast of acrobats, dancers and entertainers.
Later, relax in our intimately cushioned Kasbah, grab a refreshing Casablanca beer, jump on the dodgems or simply dance the night away!
So join us this year for an unforgettable night - Christmas Parties in Nottinghamshire don't get better than the Beeston Hockey Club!
Itinerary for the Nottingham Christmas Party
- 6.45pm Stunning Moroccan Bars Open
- 7.10pm Fire Meet and Greet
- 7.30pm Delicious Hot & Cold Canapés served
- 8.15pm Three Course Dinner plus Cheese Buffet
- 8.40pm Amazing Aerial Acrobatics
- 9.10pm Spectacular Acrobatics
- 9.40pm Amazing Fire & Pyrotechnic Finale
- 10.00pm Disco, Casino & Camel Rodeo
- 12.30am Survivors' Breakfast
- 12.45am Last Orders and Last Rides
- 1.00am The Camel Ride Home
Entertainment for the Moonlight in Marrakech
- Spectacular Theming and Scenery
- Live Singers & Aerial Acrobats
- Delicious Hot & Cold Canapés
- Superb Three Course Dinner
- Cheese Buffet*
- Dodgems *
- Professional Photographer *
- Grand Charity Casino including Blackjack and Roulette *
- State of the Art Disco with Intelligent Lighting
- Starlit Ceilings and Professional Set Lighting
- Christmas Crackers
- Full Event Management
- On-Site Security
- Free Cloakroom
- Free Car Parking
- and Survivors Breakfast!
*(a small charge applies)