Christmas Party : Queen’s House Christmas Party 2018 – LON10560
The Roaring Twenties at Queen's House
Enjoy the stunning art, architecture and royal heritage of the Queen’s House, this splendid 17th-century royal villa was the first Classical building in England, designed for entertaining.
The Great Hall is an ideal setting for dinner parties, buffet suppers and cocktail receptions. A perfect 40-foot cube, with its original black and white marble floor, the hall offers fine views of the River Thames and the Old Royal Naval College. You can then move to the atmospheric Undercroft for drinks and dancing.
Unlock the Roaring Twenties inside Queen’s House this Christmas.
Feasts will unfold amongst black and white glamour, studded with the twinkling gold of candelabras.
Of course, no homage to a Gatsby house party would be complete without feather plumes; so adorn the bar they shall!
- Exclusive hire of the venue between 7pm - 12am
- Event lighting and production
- 1 glass of sparkling wine on arrival
- Dinner menu two course and dessert bar or a bowl food menu
- 4 hours unlimited wine, bottled beers and soft drinks or drinks package
- Disco and DJ
- Tabler centres
- Operational costings
- 6.30pm Arrival - Reception
- 8.30pm Dinner is served
- 9.45pm Music and dancing
- 11.30pm Last orders
- 12.00am Carriages and guests depart