Office Christmas Party Checklist
Published on Mar 29, 2017
Off to your annual Christmas party for a delicious meal and some bubbly? Take a look at our quick checklist before the big day and make sure you haven’t missed any of the essentials!
- Tickets – Make sure you’ve received your tickets, either by email or post, and distributed these to your group.
- Dietary requirements – Have you advised the venue if you need any vegetarian meals or anyone else has any special dietary requirements?
- Drinks packages – Many venues offer drinks packages to pre-order which work out better value than buying drinks on the night.
- Dress code – Have you told your group what they need to wear? Most parties are smart dress (no jeans or trainers), you might choose to go more formal with black tie or even fancy dress based on the theme of the party you’re attending!
- Directions – Does everyone know how they’re getting to the venue and where the venue is?
- Enjoy yourself!
If your party plans have changed or you really have just left it to the last-minute, give us a call on 08450 251 251 and we’ll do our best to find a magical Christmas party for you!