Themed Christmas Parties at London Vinopolis
London Vinopolis Christmas Party 2014
Full party details for 2015 are on the way soon! In the meantime, take a look at the party details for last Christmas and get in touch with us with any queries.
This Christmas, Vinopolis will be running two different Christmas Party themes, each offering a unique way to celebrate your Christmas party. Don your most glamorous attire and travel back to the Golden Age of cinema with the 'Golden Stars of the Silver Screen', or step into a frosted fairytale for an unforgettable night of Christmas magic in the 'Enchanted Winter Woodland''.
Treat the office or company to an unforgettable Christmas party full of decadent luxury and divine elegance with fabulous food & wine combined with dramatic entertainment.
We can offer 2 amazing event spaces at Vinopolis for exclusive parties, all can be catered from a canapé reception to bowl food and seated fork buffets. Alternatively, for smaller groups there are a couple of Shared Party Nights.
Golden Stars of the Silver Screen in The Great Halls
This Christmas our flagship event space, The Great Halls, will be transformed into a celebration worthy of any Oscar as vintage Hollywood glamour meets Vinopolis.
Enchanted Winter Woodland in The Gallery
Step into a frosted wonderland for an unforgettable night of Christmas magic. Immerse yourself in the wintery white setting of the modern Gallery, as our atmospheric lighting and crystal cool designs make your night sparkle like no other.
Sample 3 Course Selector Christmas Menu
- Leek & Parsnip Veloute & Chestnut Cream (v)
- Chargrilled Scallops with Smoked Black Pudding, Pan Seared Smoked Salmon & Dressed Crayfish served with Pea Purée, Caviar & Micro Herb Salad
- Rabbit & Ham Hock Terrine served with a Spiced Pear Salad & Grape Chutney
- Assiette of Fine Cured Meats served with Plum Tomato, Buffalo Mozzarella, Marinated Artichoke & Olives dressed with Garden Leaves
- Traditional Christmas Turkey stuffed with Cranberry served with all the Trimmings, Honey Glazed Root Vegetables & Mulled Wine Jus
- Nut Roast served with Honey Glazed Root Vegetables (v)
- Herb Crusted Sea Bass served with Beetroot Fondant, Crushed Peas, Crispy Pancetta & Saffron Beuree Blanc
- Tornado Steak served with Truffle Infused Dauphinoise Potatoes, Buttered Carrots, Stem Broccoli & Morel Sauce
- Potato Gnocchi with Wild Mushroom Sauce, Rocket & Parmesan Shavings (v)
- Christmas Pudding with Brandy Crème Anglaise, Dark Chocolate Mousse with Blood Orange Sorbet and Lemon Curd Tart with Fresh Berries
- Served with Coffee and Mini Mince Pies
Sample Christmas Bowl Food (4 bowls) Menu
- Cranberry Stuffed Turkey with all the Trimmings
- Red Thai Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice & Poppadom Tuile
- Pork Belly with Honey Glazed Root Vegetables, Crispy Crackling & Apple Sauce
- Cumberland Sausages with Wholegrain Mustard Mash, Red Onion Gravy & Crispy Shallots
- Lancashire Hotpot with Crispy Potatoes & Peas
- Seared Smoked Salmon with Beetroot Salad & Water Cress
- Baked Loch Duart Salmon with Cream Leeks & Dill Sauce
- Baby Squid & Chorizo Warm Salad with Roasted Red Peppers & Black Olives
- Panko Breaded Plaice Fillets with Chips, Mushy Peas & Tartar Sauce
- Pumpkin Tortellini with Herb Cream Sauce & Sun Blushed Tomato Salad (v)
- Potato Gnocchi with Mushroom Sauce, Rocket & Parmesan Shavings (v)
- Beetroot & Herb Risotto (v)
- Traditional Christmas Pudding with Brandy Crème Anglaise
- Lemon Tart with Winter Berries
- Dark Chocolate Mousse with Blood Orange Sorbet
Please kindly advise of any food allergies at least 10 days prior to your party
Party Dates 2014
Please contact the office with your preferred dates, please choose at least 2 different dates if possible.
Where's the party?
- No.1 Bank End
- SE1 9BU
Vinopolis is located on Bank End, not far from Borough High Street, which is easily accessible from all major routes. Please note that Vinopolis does not have a car park, the nearest NCP is London Vintry Thames Exchange on Bell Wharf Lane off Upper Thames Street, EC4R 3TB.
London Bridge is the nearest over ground railway station. Exit the station and proceed straight down London Bridge Street until you reach Borough High Street. Cross over the road and turn left continuing on Borough High Street until you reach an exit for the underground and Natwest bank. After Natwest, turn right down Stoney Street past Borough Market. Turn left down Park Street immediately before Monmouth Coffee, follow the road around until you reach the main visitor entrance of Vinopolis on your right.
London Bridge is the nearest tube station (Northern and Jubilee lines). Exit via the Borough High Street West exit. Once at the top of the stairs take the first right down Stoney Street. Turn left down Park Street immediately before Monmouth Coffee, follow the road around until you reach the main visitor entrance of Vinopolis on your right.
Black tie or smart dress essential, jeans and trainers will not be accepted.
Stay and Play
Let us organise a hotel for you. We will find the perfect hotel and booking at the same time as your Christmas Party we will be able to offer rooms at reduced prices.